Servant Song Ministries
Servant Song Is Unique
Servant Song Retreat House & Spirituality Center is an ecumenical, collaborative ministry that encourages and promotes spiritual growth and enrichment through prayer, silence, retreats, education, and spiritual direction in the Christian tradition.
About Servant Song
Whether attending a day or evening program or an overnight retreat, guests will find Servant Song’s homelike atmosphere warm and inviting. From its living room type meeting room, small parlors, and dining room to its lovely chapel, Servant Song’s welcoming presence will draw guests into a gentle reverence toward God, self, others, and all of creation.
In addition to providing comfortable, quiet space for prayer, reflection, and meditation, the facility offers private guest rooms with half bath; separate private shower rooms; and is “user friendly” for guests who are physically challenged. Lovely meditation gardens extend the inviting space of this holy ground.
To nourish the body as well as the soul, meals and refreshments are provided. We can also accommodate special dietetic needs, i.e., gluten-free and diabetic diets.
Types Of Retreats & Services
- Guided Group Retreats offer small groups an opportunity to come together with a retreat director in an extended group spiritual direction experience. Normally about 42 hours long, these retreats are most popular on weekends.
- Guided Days of Prayer/Reflection provide individuals, assisted by a retreat director, an opportunity to come apart for up to 24 hours of prayer and quiet reflection/meditation.
- Directed Retreats can be scheduled at any time throughout the year. These retreats include the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola (offered for 3, 5, or 7 days) and Ignatian Spirituality in Everyday Life – Annotation 19.
- Preached/Conference-Type Retreats are presented around a central theme on some aspect of spirituality. Time is allotted for prayer and reflection. The theme can be tailored to fit the specific needs of a group.
- Private Retreats provide an individual with an opportunity to enter into a time of intense silence to seek Gods direction in solitude.
- Day Breaks are available if you need “something” but find it difficult to get away overnight or for more than a day. A guided day of reflection will refresh your spirit and provide rest for your soul. These “day breaks” can be scheduled any day of the week. Call for date availability.