Spiritual warfare victory!
A biblical and theological rationale with practical tools for advancing God’s Kingdom.
Supernatural Forces in Spiritual Warfare: Wrestling with Dark Angels is a compilation of keynote speaker presentations in an important symposium that was a public legitimizing of academic pursuits in fields related to the supernatural power of God both for local church ministries and for world evangelization.
• Power Evangelism: Definitions and Directions by John Wimber
• We Are at War by Ed Murphy
• Deception: Satan’s Chief Tactic by Timothy M. Warner
• Pentecostal/Charismatic Understanding of Exorcism
by L. Grant McClurig Jr.
• Sickness and Suffering in the New Testament by Peter H. Davids
• In Dark Dungeons of Collective Captivity by F. Douglas Pennoyer
In addition to these scholars, well-known pastor, ministry leader, and teacher, Dr. C. Peter Wagner examines the role spiritual warfare played in Christ’s ministry — and applies it to today’s battles.
You don’t have to be afraid of spiritual warfare — you have God’s supernatural forces on your side every day in every way. (Publisher’s description)Available at Christian Book