Grow in the kind of faith that never stops contending for breakthrough.
When Jesus gave us the prayer, “Get justice for me from my adversary,” (Luke 18:3), He equipped us with the most powerful prayer possible.
Explore Jesus’s parable of the persistent widow and discover answers to some of the most perplexing questions about prayer:
• Why is the cry for justice so empowering and strategic?
• Can I know that it’s God’s will to answer my prayer?
• How do I handle the temptation to stop asking?
• Why does God sometimes wait so long to answer?
• How does the wait actually qualify me for greater exploits?
• Why is the Holy Spirit emphasizing 24/7 intercessory
worship now, at the end of the age?