St. Mary of Providence Center
The Daughters of St. Mary of Providence manage this facility as both a group retreat center and as an independent living center for seniors.
Located on beautifully landscaped rolling hills, the mansion was built by Joseph D. Potts, a descendant of the iron magnate, John Potts in the late 1800’s. His mansion provides a focal point for the campus amenities which include: indoor Olympic-sized swimming pool, large chapel, several smaller chapels, walking areas, and a warm, loving environment.
Dalton Retreat House
- Accommodations: two facilities are available – the elegantly restored Mansion and the contemporary Dalton House for groups of 15 to 110 persons..
- Conference rooms: can be used separately on a daily basis.
- Meals: available through our fully equipped and staffed kitchen. Dining in Mansion.
- Chapels: large chapel available as well as small Resurrection chapel.
- Indoor Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Walking areas
All retreats are led by each group and can be from 1-14 days.