- We Codependent Men — We Mute Coyotes: Hope, Inspiration, and Healing for Men Living with Addicted People
This book was written for a man who is living with an addicted person who still considers addiction a problem that he can solve on his own.
If you are such a man, whether you have admitted it consciously ...
- How To Listen When God Is Speaking: A Guide for Modern-Day Catholics
How do we listen to God speak to our hearts, minds, and wills — especially above the noise and stress of the modern world?
What is the process of discerning God’s will? Best-selling author and popular EWTN host ...
- Saving Paradise: How Christianity Traded Love of This World for Crucifixion and Empire
A book that restores the idea of Paradise to its rightful place at the center of Christian thought.
One of Publishers Weekly’s Best Books of 2008.
During their first millennium, Christians filled their sanctuaries with images of Christ as a living presence-as a ...
- Restoring Sexual Identity: Hope for Women Who Struggle with Same-Sex Attraction
Restoring Sexual Identity offers answers to the most commonly asked questions from both homosexuals desiring change and friends and relatives of women struggling with same-sex attraction.
With precious few Christian resources available to help women dealing with unwanted homosexual feelings, Anne Paulk’s new book ...
- Restoring the Christian Soul
Winner of Christianity Today’s Critics’ Choice Award. In this award-winning book, Leanne Payne reveals how to overcome the three great barriers that keep us from becoming whole persons:
• The inability to receive God’s forgiveness