- Creative Ideas for Ministry with the Aged: Liturgies, prayers and resources
Creative Ideas for Ministry with the Aged is a wise, timely, and practical handbook that meets the urgent need for resources for ministry among the elderly.
Written out of the author’s own experience as a chaplain to a residential …
- Fierce with Age: Chasing God and Squirrels in Brooklyn
In her breakthrough generational memoir, Boomer expert Carol Orsborn relates the ups and downs of a tumultuous year spent facing, busting, and ultimately triumphing over the stereotypes of growing old. Along the way, she nurtures a love-starved friend through a doomed affair with …
- Gems Of Wisdom: A Book of Elder Poetry and Prose
Creativity has no age requirements and flows freely from young and old alike. This inspiring collection of poems was written by elderly residents of assisted living communities in California. Nader R. Shabahangi, the founder of AgeSong and AgeSong Institute, serves …
- Healing the Eight Stages of Life
A practical and prayerful guide to healing the hurt that may have occurred in the eight stages of life as described by psychologist Erik Erikson. (Publisher’s description)
- How to Care for Aging Parents: A One-Stop Resource for All Your Medical, Financial, Housing, and Emotional Issues
“The bible of eldercare”–ABC World News.
“An indispensable book”–AARP.
“A compassionate guide of encyclopedic proportion”–The Washington Post.
And, winner of a Books for a Better Life Award. How to Care for Aging Parents is the best and bestselling book of its kind, and …