*: multiple parishes
St. Mark’s Episcopal Pro-Cathedral
422 N. Burlington Avenue
Hastings, Nebraska 68901
Communion & Healing Service
Wednesday, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church
2325 S. 24th Street
Lincoln, Nebraska 68502
The Order of St. Luke (OSL) is an organization dedicated to the Christian healing ministry. Members meet together to study scriptures, especially the New Testament stories of the healing miracles of Jesus, as well as other books on Christian healing. Healing ministry is practiced at St. Matthew’s with teaching and healing prayer, often with the laying on of hands; and healing seminars are conducted periodically.
We meet on the first Saturday of each month, beginning with a Eucharist healing service in the chapel at 9:30. An educational program follows. Come discover for yourself the richness of God’s love – for you and also through you to others.
The Healing Ministry of Jesus Christ
Prayers may be asked for:
• Healing of relationships – Family or other
• Physical healing
• Spiritual healing
• Emotional healing
•Persons other than yourself
What you may expect from healing prayer:
• Instant healing – one percent
• Noticeable healing – 80-85 percent
• The Prayer Team may recommend that you return for additional prayer
What’s going to happen when I come for prayer:
• There will be two or three people in each Prayer Team.
• A Prayer Team member will ask what you want prayer for, and you tell them ONLY what you feel comfortable sharing.
• The Prayer Team will keep everything you say in strict confidence.
What you may feel:
• Warmth in the area needing healing or in your entire body
• Coolness of entire body
• Mild electric current, a pleasant feeling
• Change in emotion, crying or laughing
• Inner feeling of warmth, love
• Sense of peace
• No sensation at all
• After a worship service
• In Hospital
• In Nursing Home
You can request healing prayer anytime that you have a need. Please contact the church office.
Episcopal Church of Our Savior
203 W. 4th Street
North Platte, Nebraska 69101
Worship with us
Holy Eucharist with Healing
Thursday, 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m., St. George Chapel
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
925 S. 84th Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68114
Weekly Worship Times
Holy Eucharist & Healing
Wednesday, 9:30 a.m.
113 North 18th Street
Omaha, Nebraska 68102
Tuesday – Friday
Holy Eucharist, 12:10 p.m.
Nativity Chapel (entrance on Capitol Ave.)
This service is ideal for those who work in and around Trinity and in Downtown Omaha. Each 25-30 minute service offers Eucharist and commemoration for holy women and holy men. Prayers for healing are offered, upon request, immediately following the worship service.
St. Francis Episcopal Church
14 E. 20th Street
Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361
Tuesday Morning, 9:00 a.m.
Rite II Healing Service with Eucharist and music (in Chapel)